Saturday, December 3, 2011

April Cake Bonanza

The week of Easter I had 3 cakes that were due. So here are the 3 that were due:

1. Happy Birthday Jeremiah

This was for my mom's friend's son's birthday. The cake is marble cake with strawberry banana filling. The cake was covered with Buttercream frosting. She just wanted a simple sheet cake for her son's birthday.




2. Happy Birthday Kathleen

This cake was for my step mother's birthday. She said she wanted something simple and colorful. She loves the look of the gerber daisies. So i used bright colored fondant to make the gerber daisies. It was marble cake with buttercream filling.



3. Happy Birthday Alex and Jailyn

This cake was for my niece and nephew. It was marble cake and was filled with buttercream and covered in MMF. The cake was cut and stacked into the shape of a puppy. The puppy was designed off of the stuffed puppy that my nephew loves. My niece when they did the cake was petting the cake as though it was a real puppy. I was also told that she didn't want them to cut up the cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment